Sr Software Engineer | Lead, Visual Studio .NET Girl and Cloud Experts Group | MCTS, MCP | MSc CS, .NET Full Stack | Azure | Machine Leaning | SharePoint | Power Platfrom
Knowledge grows more by sharing!!
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
MCTS:.NET Framework 4, Data Access
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): SQL Server 2008, Database Development
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): .NET Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): Web Development Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): Networking Fundamentals
Satyadevi Karki, an IT professional with 9+ years experience in ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Machine Learning, Azure, Cognitive Services, SharePoint Technologies, Power Plaform, C#, CSS, CSS3, C#.NET, VB.NET, .NET technologies, HTML/5, Branding, deploying, Automation and Workflow, Development, SharePoint Apps, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
Actively contributing to technical communities and leading “Visual Studio .NET Girl”, “Cloud Experts Group” and “SharePoint User Group Nepal” on social media to to create knowledge sharing platform and the local market to explore cloud and it importance using Microsoft technologies. On regular basis, we organize technical session and open discussion with commercial, government, Academic, Subject Matter Experts and non-profit organization.
Msc in Computer Science, American International University -Bangladesh, (4 out of 4 GPA), 2018
BE Electronics and Communication, Nepal Engineering College, Pokhara University, (3.6 out of 4 GPA) 2011
Summa Cum Laude – MscCS (4 out 4 scale)
Champion in Idea Prototyping for Smart Campus in MScCS
Pokhara University full scholarship for Bachelor of Engineering
Best Project Award by Nepal Telecommunication Authority for Final Year Project in BE
Skills & Abilities
- Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Entity framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, WebApi.
- Azure platform and services, App services, SQL, cognitive services, web hosting and managing.
- SharePoint: Workflow development, SharePoint Development
- Clean/Onion Architecture, repository pattern, layer (3 tier or n tier) architecture.
- Web design, bootstrap and material design, CSS3, Photoshop.
- Database: MSSQL (2005, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019), MYSQL, Microsoft Access database.
- Visual studio (2005, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019), Visual Studio Code.
- Azure DevOps (visual studio online), TFS, Git, Github, Jira, LeanKit, Tortoise SVN.
- Solution design and architecture, design pattern, Object Oriented programming and design.
- Requirement analysis and technical specification.
- Leading development team and projects.
- Project evaluation, cost and effort calculation.
- Presentation and dealing with end users.
- Documentation and develop standard of procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill within and cross functional team.